Halle Berry is dusting off her leather catsuit for the next X-Men movie.
The Oscar-winning actress has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in X-Men: Days of Future Past.
She will join Hugh Jackman, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence and Ellen Page in the Bryan Singer-directed mutant movie, in her fourth appearance as the sexy superhero.
She said: “I’m in. I think I’m in.
“I am excited. I love Storm. That’s one of my favourite characters that I’ve played. And people love that character as well.”
And she added that the transformation into Storm with blonde hair and white contact lenses will be easy after playing six different characters in Cloud Atlas.
She said: “After ‘Cloud Atlas’ any makeup job is a breeze. A breeze!”
Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are returning as sworn enemies Xavier and Magneto and James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender as their youthful counterparts.
Director Bryan recently tweeted French actor Omar Sy would also be joining the cast.
He wrote: “I’m thrilled to welcome the brilliant #OmarSy from the amazing film #TheIntouchables to the cast of #Xmen #DaysofFuturePast!”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TNN Africa © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top