Karrueche Tran was chosen as designer Mike Vensel's "Muse" for 'Designer's Night Out', the Kickoff Party for L.A. Fashion Week at the Sofitel Hotel in West Hollywood. (Photo Credit: SunOfHollywood.com / Splash News)

There isn’t much that can rain on your parade as much as an ex-girlfriend that’s still in your supposed boyfriend’s life.
Especially when the girl in question is popular, beautiful and sexy like Rihanna
Rihanna The Trent 2
Karrueche Tran, clearly has a lot of unresolved issues that needs to be sorted out with her boyfriend Chris Brown.
The 26-year-old model got all emotional during an interview with Keke Palmer on Just Keke  about her feelings for Chris Brown and his famous ex-girlfriend, Rihanna fiasco.
It looks like all the hate mails and negative comments from the social media finally got to her.
She said:
“I’ve never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me. Paparazzi and all that. And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it’s relatable.
“I have girlfriends, I have family who’s gone through the same situation. We all go through it, do you know what I’m saying? But, however… in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who’s ex-girlfriend is an even bigger [celebrity].
“Do you know what I’m saying? So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else. So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff.
We kinda feel sorry for you Tran having to deal with all these.

-TTO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TNN Africa © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top