Following Femi Fani-Kayode’s outburst after Lai Mohammed and the All Progressives Congress, APC’s response to his interview on Channels television on Monday, June 30, 2014, the former aviation minister has sent another shot towards the opposition party and its publicity secretary, Lai Mohammed.
In response to Mohammed’s lengthy reply, Fani-Kayode wonders why the main  opposition party has nothing to do than reply him daily, reiterating his conviction to stand by every word he said in the Channels interview.
In his second reply, Fani-Kayode repeats his statement in the earlier reply that Lai Mohammed and certain APC chieftains are “pernicious liars and a shameless cowards”.
His statement reads thus:
“I read the second response of Lai Mohammed and the APC to my comments which appeared in today’s newspapers. Does this so-called spokesman for Nigeria’s opposition party have nothing better to do than to join issues with me on a daily basis?
It is reinvigorating and humbling to note that Nigeria’s main opposition party can dedicate and deploy so much time and so many resources just to tackle me. I shall ignore the childish name-calling coming from a supposedly serious-minded political party that is looking for power.
One wonders what you would do to your perceived enemies if, God-forbid, you ever get that power. Needless to say your belated explanations and attempted rationalisations about what you said last year about the Government’s proscription of Boko Haram and your opposition to it makes no sense. It changes nothing.
I repeat you are a pernicious liar and a shameless coward and your party is filled with such people. The truth is that you are not fit to hold power. Permit me to reiterate that I am not shying away from anything that I said in my interview with Channels TV on June 30th and if you think that I am doing so you are sadly mistaken.
I look forward to meeting you in court so that I can prove to the world who and what you and your party really are and the pure evil that you represent. Listen to me carefully: I am calling your bluff so for goodness sake instead of writing long and laborious press statements just shut up, stop blabbing, put your money where your mouth is, do your worse and let us meet in court.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TNN Africa © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top