This week, we attempt to identify good #SoulTies and bad #SoulTies in the bible. We also see the potential that all the #SoulTies have to abort the manifestation of the believer’s destiny. The love of food, sleep, sex and money are major #SoulTies that we need to deal with.
- Tonight we want to fine tune our definition of #SoulTies make it more inclusive while highlighting the clearly dangerous ones
- If we gain enough speed, I’ll answer a popular female question which is “Why do married men cheat?” Otherwise next week Thursday
- After God called His creation good; this included man and woman. They had spirits, souls and bodies. All were good
- This also meant that their souls were good before they sinned in the garden of Eden. Nothing wrong with their souls
- Gen 2:24: “Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto His wife; and they shall become one flesh.
- It was part of God’s original intention that their souls would be knit together in one purpose. I’ll explain
- The soul comprises of the mind, the will and emotions. Minds cleaving together meant they had the same knowledge, memories and imaginations
- Wills cleaving together meant they would decide to do the same things in the course of their lives
- Emotions cleaving together meant that they would both love the Lord and also love themselves without reservations.
- Effectively, it was in God’s original design that Adam and Eve would have #SoulTies with each other on the earth
- Let us call this the first example of #SoulTies which really is a positive one
- After the fall, satan corrupted the whole of humanity; spirit, soul and body. So #SoulTies also became corrupted in their operation
- Next, we look at the other types of positive #SoulTies that are not necessarily sin but satan can still manipulate to derail you
- #Soulties with your children or adopted children are positive ones. Jacob had #Soulties with Joseph because of how He was born
- This reflected in his decision to sew him a coat of many colors. However these #SoulTies exposed Joseph’s dream to jeopardy
- The #SoulTies were not sexual or sinful, but they had the potential of aborting the manifestation of Joseph’s spiritual destiny
- They were valid #SoulTies but they obscured sound spiritual judgment, God still made everything end well for Joseph though
- There’s another kind of #SoulTies you’ve with your parents. It explains the grief we feel when they are departed
- When children are under their parental covering, they’re commanded by the Bible to honor and obey them
- However, your future as a child is in God’s hands and your parents don’t have the knowledge of God’s exact will for your life
- Also some parents may not be engaged in the worship of God while trying to command their children who have met with the Lord
Please follow the link below to read the complete scoop on good #SoulTies and bad #SoulTies in the bible. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. Please share this article with all your friends. https://breakingsoulties.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/soul-ties-7/
I have a new recording titled “Can a condom stop #SoulTies?”. You can listen to it here. —> https://breakingsoulties.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/can-a-condom-stop-soulties/ On this clip, I answer a question asked on Twitter whether the use of a condom can stop the flow of #SoulTies between a man and a woman who are in a sexual relationship. Every man should download this gist.
My contact details areBB pin: 7C5BBD57
Twitter: @SoulTiesTweets http://www.twitter.com/soultiestweets
Twitter: @solaadio http://www.twitter.com/solaadio
Google+: Olusola Adio https://plus.google.com/+OlusolaAdio