This week, we investigate the secular definition of #SoulTies and see that it agrees completely with our bible definition.
• Quick Lunch and Learn Session #SoulTies
• I decided to do some more research into #SoulTies today by obtaining secular non-biblical based definition of #SoulTies. See what I got
• (a) A spiritual/emotional connection you have to someone after being intimate with them, usually engaging in sexual intercourse #SoulTies
• (b) To the point that when you want to be rid of them from your mind and your life, even when you are far away from them #SoulTies
• and out of their presence you still feel as if they are a part of you and a part of you is with them #SoulTies
• (c) Causing you to feel unwhole, as if you’ve given up some of yourself intangible that cannot be easily possessed again #SoulTies
• So the secular world and the Bible are agreed on the following points about #SoulTies:
• (a) #SoulTies are both soulish with spiritual ramifications as well
• (b) Sex is not only just the coming together of two chunks of flesh but also the coming together of souls and spirit; #SoulTies
• (c) that when you’re soul-tied with a person, a chunk of you is with the other person and a chunk of the other person is with you #SoulTies
• (d) In a breakup with sex partners, you feel a part of you has left you that you can’t easily get back. You’re scattered #SoulTies
• So sexual #SoulTies affect your social and mental productivity when your sexual relationship goes to bust
• We’ve come to the end of Lunch & Learn.My chips have run cold but nothing like being with you guys.We are building a family out here. #SoulTies
I have a new recording titled “Failed proposals”. You can listen to it here. —> On this clip, I offer general tips to men on how to avoid making marriage proposals that women will reject. Very powerful. Every man should download this gist.
My contact details areBB pin: 7C5BBD57